Our learning objectives stress the acquisition and application of knowledge; it is our goal to inspire each child to embark on a journey of education that will last throughout their lives. Each of our caring, devoted, and valued teachers use the latest teaching techniques and methods to ensure students of all abilities have the opportunity to learn.
Be a Part of Our Team, Be a Part of a Child’s Life
We are always looking for the best and brightest teachers and administrative staff members to help in continuing to uphold the values and level of quality we strive to achieve.
AlGhazaly School offers competitive salaries, career development programs, career growth opportunities, and a great working environment to qualified candidates.
If you are a potential candidate looking to apply for a position at our school please read carefully through the following steps.
Step 1: Send Resume & Employment Application
- Send your resume and cover letter to Office@AlGhazalySchoolINC.org
- Once you receive a confirmation message, send the following:
- Completed AlGhazaly Employment Application
- Your philosophy of Education
- Contact information for 3 references
- Credential information
Step 2: Interview with the Principal and Demo Observation
- Once your application is submitted, we will review your qualifications. After your application has been reviewed, you will be notified of your status via email. If you pass the initial screening, you will be contacted for an interview with the Principal and give a demo lesson based on the available opening.
Step 3: Interview with the Board
- Once you successfully get through Steps 1 & 2, you will be contacted by an administrator for a final interview with the Board.
After You Are Hired
- Upon HR review, a member of the recruitment team will contact you to schedule an appointment for fingerprinting and paperwork. You will also receive an email from HR with all of the documents you will need to complete prior to starting.
- Employment is contingent upon fingerprint clearance, reference checks, credential compliance, and completion of all necessary hiring paperwork.
- All potential employees will be required to complete the following:
- Fingerprinting/background check
- Verification of authorization to work in the United States
- Negative TB results (within 60 days or within 4 years if transferring directly from another district)
- Official undergraduate and graduate college/university transcripts (official transcripts are transcripts bearing an official signature and/or the embossed seal)
For consideration, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to AlGhazalySchoolINCjc@gmail.com or Fax to: 201-332-5207, or by mail to:
17 Park St.
Jersey City, NJ 07304
To learn more about career oppourtunities at AlGhazaly School, please Contact Us.