Our learning objectives stress the acquisition and application of knowledge; it is our goal to inspire each child to embark on a journey of education that will last throughout their lives. Each of our caring, devoted, and valued teachers use the latest teaching techniques and methods to ensure students of all abilities have the opportunity to learn.
Our experienced and accredited teachers, come from different backgrounds, different degrees and have 25+ years of educational experience. They all have one thing in common, they all love their students.
Br. Umar Chaudhry,
- L.L.B(hons.)Islamic law from International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan
- L.L.M. U.S Legal Studies St. Johns University
- Board Member Islamic Education Foundation(IEF).
Dr. Imran Jamil,
- Primary Care Physician with a fellowship in addiction psychiatry
- Parent in the Alghazaly school.
Br. Waheed Khalid,
- Former President of Darulislah Masjid Teaneck, New Jersey
- Board Member of NJ Cemetery Board,
- A community activist invloved in establishing many masajid and Muslim nonprofits in the State of New Jersey .
Br. Nabil Youssef,
- State of New Jersey Certified Supervisor and public school teacher,
- Volunteers in many Muslim nonprofit educational institutions through out the state.
Br. Abdelhamid Ziadeh,
- Financial consultant with an accounting back ground
- Financial consultant for many masajid in Hudson and Passaic Counties.
Sr. Fatina Hanini
2nd Grade teacher
BA in Elementary Education from New Jersey City University
BA in Psychology.
Certified in Bilingual from NJCU
10 years teaching experience.
4th ,5th Grade Math,English and Social studies Teacher
Graduated from Montclair University as a English Major
Preschool & Pre-k English/Home Room Teacher
Bachelor’s in History, Economy and political science
Certified in Fashion Design
5 years Early Childhood Department.
1 year teaching Arts and Crafts (1st -8th Grd)
“Teaching is one profession that creates all other professions.” I hope to bring lots of fun activities and a fun learning atmosphere for them Insha Allah
Pre-k Teacher Aide
Bachelor’s in phycology, faculty of Art, Egypt
2 years’ teacher Aid At Al Ghazaly school
4 years teaching Quran & Arabic in Islamic Schools.
Bachelor’s in Nutrition & Food science Concentration dietetics (MSU)
~Minor in Arabic
Associate Degree in General Studies and Science, BCC
6 years’ Islamic studies teacher in Islamic School.
2 years Pre-k Teacher (Private school).
1 year KG teacher at Al Ghazaly.
Kindergarten Teacher Aid
Bachelor’s degree in Business
Bachelor’s degree in early childhood Education
26 years in Islamic school, 6 years overseas.
First Grade Teacher
Bachelor’s in Sociology, Montclair University
Associate Degree in General science and math, Bergen community college
2-year teaching 1st grade at Al Ghazaly school.
First and second grade Teacher Aid
Bachelor’s in psychology, Certified Pre-k – Third Grade
Math Teacher ( 3rd – 7th Grade)
Bachelors in Mathematics, NJCU
Bachelors in Micro-Economics, Algeria
4 years teaching at Al Ghazaly.
Arabic and Islamic Studies Teacher
Bachelors of Arts in Business
With Alghazaly since it has opened its doors in ’84. Has been teaching at Al-Ghazaly since ’89
I aim to engage the students by using modern methods to instill a connection to Islam that will last a lifetime
Bachelor’s in Physical Education, Helwan University, Cairo Egypt.
13 years experience in teaching and physical training.
In addition to our teachers, we are blessed to have a wonderful, supportive staff that works together in true team spirit.
Sr. Zahra Bouzbiba, Lunch Associate
To learn more about Al-Ghazaly Elementary School and enquire about our teachers, please contact us.